Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bali Bound...


It's 1 am and my room is all cleaned & packed up! It still hasn't hit me yet that I leave for Bali tomorrow-so crazy!! I really can't believe it.... anyways, this past week with the kids has been great and they were so cute and made me good-bye cards and Harvey kept on telling me he loves me, which was sweet. On Friday evening the family threw me a going away party and we had lots of yummy bbq food and a chocolate cake (they know me pretty well now, don't ya think?) Then I got some presents and they even had a toast for me with champagne and sang "for she's a jolly good fellow!" haha it was pretty cool. Then on Friday evening my girlfriends and I went to a revolving restaurant/lounge on top of a tower in Sydney and had the best view of the city! We had appetizers and cocktails and it was a great night-although it was pouring rain!! Anyways, I have had an awesome time at the Davis household and will find it hard saying goodbye...although I will sleep here next month before I fly back home...can't believe I will be home next month! 
        So long for now....next time I make a post, I will be in BALI!! :) I should try to get some sleep but I feel like how I did when I was a kid at Christmas...I am too excited to sleep...but I need to at least try...I think I may start counting sheep or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment